Research Apprentice Program
Applications for the South Dakota Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (SD BRIN) Research Apprentice Program (RAP) are due on TBA.
To apply for the SD BRIN Research Apprentice Program (RAP), applicants must be enrolled in the University of South Dakota Upward Bound Program and submit the following:
- A copy of high school transcripts, including a list of current courses
- A copy of your most recent standardized test scores
- A typed one-page letter stating why you are interested in RAP and your current post-secondary/career goals
- A letter of recommendation from a high school science instructor
- A RAP application (you can get an application from your Upward Bound advisor)
Current transcripts and letters of recommendations need to be sent to email@example.com.