Diane Smith, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Mount Marty College
- Ph.D., Nursing, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- M.S., Nursing, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- B.S., Nursing, Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- RN, St. Joseph's Mercy School of Nursing, Sioux City, IA
Current Research: The goal of this study is to identify children with diabetes characteristics and obesity and provide an early interventional fitness program to study ways to improve fitness and health with children from two age groups, 3rd-5th grade and 6th-8th grade children through the collaboration with the Santee Health and Wellness Center in Santee, NE.