Keith Miskimins, Ph.D.
- Senior Scientist/Director, Cancer Biology Research Center
- Professor, Basic Biomedical Sciences, USDSSM
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Yale University
- Ph.D., Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Arizona
- M.S., Genetics, University of Arizona
- B.S., Zoology, University of Wyoming
Current Research: Dr. Keith Miskimins is interested in mechanisms that regulate growth of both normal and cancer cells. His research is currently focused on proteins that regulate cell cycle progression. A major goal is to understand how the cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor p27 is regulated and how this regulation is altered in breast cancer cells.